Wednesday, 25 May 2016

WE'VE MOVED | update

Hi!




In December 2015 I decided it was time to give my blog a design & domain I could be proud of. Unfortunately this means, the last 4 years on JustMelKate here at: justmelkate.blogspot have been left behind, but all the content is now over at: www.justmelkate.com plus brand new content & photography everyweek!

Thank you to everyone who has read JustMelKate at this domain for all the years & I look forward to seeing you over at my new blog!

Love,

Mel

xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome! Top Tanzanite Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing Blog View Latest Fashion Trends See Here Trending Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article, your sharing is so nice, love your work!

    GlassesShop

    ReplyDelete